We are excited to add new design talent to our tight-knit team! We are looking for an experienced graphic designer who is well-versed in web design and has strong illustration and typography skills. This is a freelance position, 10-20hrs/week, with a flexible schedule.
Working closely with our Creative Director and Strategy Director, you will create digital & print designs from concept to completion and have an eye for detail. Working within an environment where everyone wears a few hats, you are self-sufficient and hands-on and have prior experience leading projects. Your projects will range from a full website redesign to designing collateral or social media assets. As a Graphic Designer, you must be receptive and comfortable with feedback and creative direction and be able to pivot quickly to meet client goals.
We're looking for someone interested in continuing to grow as a designer, who's able to take direction and add their own mark to projects.
- Passionate about designs that are timeless and intuitive
- Able to work under creative direction and respond well to feedback and critique with a positive attitude and open mind
- Able to quickly iterate and produce multiple concepts for a single initiative
- A strong communicator
- Flexible and highly responsive
- Organized, with a deep attention to detail
- Collaborative and excited to work as part of a team
- 3+ years design experience in an agency, in-house firm, or similar
- Fluency in Figma, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Experience leading a project from concept to production and execution
- Experience in designing for web, social and print (packaging a plus)
- Working knowledge of web design: HTML, CSS, UI & UX
- A love for typography and skillset to execute point-perfect type design
- Bonus points for experience working with Webflow
This position is freelance, 10-20 hrs/week, with a flexible schedule. The location is remote within the US. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States of America. Compensation is hourly.
To apply, send us an email telling us about yourself and why you would be a good fit for the role. Please include a link to your portfolio, your current availability and hourly rate.